Welcome to the Kunststoffen Matchmaking 2020!
Get in touch with potential new partners! Meet interesting polymer and polymer processing specialists, engineers, researchers, SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and intermediaries who are active in the entire plastics value chain.
In the B2B matchmaking sessions you have 30 minute bilateral meetings with a variety of participants of your choice. The Kunststoffen Matchmaking 2020 is organized by the Kamer van Koophandel / Enterprise Europe Network.
Due to Corona this year the matchmaking will be a combination of on-site and virtual meetings. Depending on the Corona measures and situation in each country on that moment, participants can make their own choice how to participate. And also on-site computers are available to have virtual meetings.
On December 2nd and 3rd 2020, the 22nd edition of the 'Kunststoffenbeurs' (Plastic Fair) will be the largest meeting point within the Benelux, Portugal and the western part of Germany for polymer and polymer processing specialists, researchers, developers, engineers, tool makers, raw material suppliers, machine suppliers, injection moulding companies, extruders, vacuum generators, buyers and so on. The Kunststoffenbeurs 2020 with its fair, conference and bilateral meetings make it the ideal venue for tailored networking to find solutions for innovative polymer processing and to develop new projects and new business. For more information about Kunststoffen 2020 see here
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor and visitor and also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegations ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend the combination of an international fair, the conference program (day 1, day 2) and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conference.
- Meet a number of interesting polymer specialists, product designers, tool makers, researchers, developers, engineers, testing experts, ......
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, raw material suppliers, machine suppliers and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential buyers, project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings of your preference in advance. If you are not interested in a request for one reason or another, simply decline the request.
- 30 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the Kunststoffen Matchmaking 2020!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team